Saturday, March 28, 2009

Updat3

It had been a few days..
I didnt update my blog..
Today is Sunday..
So I have no more excuse..
I'm updating it.. ><"

Ermm..the story starts from Wednesday night..
After I step out from exam hall..
the test..what I can say is not bad..
but my mood is super good.. ^^
its a day where everything turns good..
erm..besides an emo guy.. ><"

Thursday..
morning 0800-1000 attend tutorial classes..
afternoon 1300-1600 revision at reading room & library..
a cool afternoon at UTAR..
a memorable day at UTAR.. =P
Thursday night..
burning mid-night oil ->
for Friday' FBFF 1013 Fundamentals of Finance mid-term test.
A boring night because I need to sit alone in my room to study. ><

Friday..
Jogging in the early morning and then go for breakfast leisurely..
No one could believe that me n my fren -> Steve 彭俊吉 going to sit for exams after a few hours! =P
He going to kill me if he knows I post his very 'sounds nice' chinese name on my blog..lolx! ><
Afternoon -> Lecture..
wonderful..I wish everybody could smile always..
Every single smile can change the world..
better and better.. ^^
Evening..
1700-1800 -> EDK2 -> Commencement of Warfare between TA19 and FBFF 1013
The outbreaks of war!
Everyone scares...Cries...the horrors of war! ><
After thirty six thousands seconds of fighting...
I survive with the bless of luck.. =P
but I heard my Sergeant -> 俊吉 Steve' war-horse died..in honour.. ><
Night..
everyone who survives yum cha at Ghany!
hahax..TA19's soldiers reunion! ^^ everyone looks tired..
Although our Colonel -> God Chim Wen Hong and his assistant Pro-basketball player -> Pong Pong were 1 hour late but no one dares to question them... ><
Our God Chim gets 4.0 continuously in Sem 1 & Sem 2 and seems unstopable of getting the same result in Sem 3!!! =)
TA19 basketball killerz -> Pro Pong Pong
maybe u dont belive my words but u should believe ur eyes..
after u watch this clip u will know what I say is very true...
-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BwIo9QuDJo

Saturday..
morning..I wake up late..
no jogging in the morning..
but I went for a gym session in UTAR gym room..
It's UTAR open day! =)
A friendly and funny UTAR guard named Mamat treat me a 100 Plus..hahax.
Saturday night..
Earth Hour 2009!
My friend and I went to Westlake and joined a crazy gathering there!
Over 300 UTARians gathered and walk through streets..
keep shouting 'Off the Lights! Saves the World!!' & each of us carry a candle on our hands..
a memorable night.. =)

Then it comes to Sunday..[now]
I done my Fundamentals of Finance assignment..and going out to take my lunch..
Wish everyone a good day today and..
bye~ ^^

3 comments:

  1. yeh~~~....saturday you in westlake o??? didnt saw you leh...wahahaha....that day ar...after 8.30pm many guys shouting leh...my housemate all rush to my room to have a look then saw many guys standing outside...i think you are the one ba...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so short, where got people saw me la.hahax.
    Why u didnt come out and join de?
    I'm half westlake resident d.lolx =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. me ar....haha...lazy ma...i just stand in my room and watch only...but my housemate all say want to join lo...just i lazy to join then didnt join only...

    ReplyDelete